Is our club being run professionally

Some supporter!
SG has transformed Rangers and has been fantastic in Europe and ,apart fro appalling refereeing in the LC he would have won us a trophy.

2 Likes

Oh dear Rodders,

I stopped posting on a rangers rumours site because of the slagging I got from our so called supporters who could not accept honest and true opinions.

Hope you are not on this real Rangers site to do the same mate.

A Rangers rumour site? billyboy.
You didn’t bump into an imposter called PARLANE did you.

1 Like

No none with that username DollysB , but there are certainly loads of other imposters although some regularly change their username to try to avoid detection.

In any case the site I’m sure you know of is not a Rangers site at all , it runs every football UK football team forums including the dark side whose Eds edit posts and replies that don’t suit their preferred dark side club.

1 Like

SG & His back room staff have been amazing. Day in day out!!. Just looking at the team now from 3 seasons ago? 100% turnaround asking prices for players!! European player’s coming back to the mighty. I’ve not seen a team and the 9 subs there all exceptional good. Now for our funds!!? Where are they coming from everyone asks.? Well we’ve been in the uafa cup(Euroa league) aye last 16. 2c if my brain can remember. So that’s some cash!!! All ov our investors. Who believe in the GERS. & Tv rites which is more than nearly everyone ( septic gets more obviously ). & Just to finesh WEVE SOLD 125000 UNITS OFF TOPS. From all over the world. WRTP RTWD NFSE :blue_heart::blue_heart::uk::uk::uk::100: and players sold for the shit Scottish Money.

3 Likes

demise?(dictionary:-“formal death”). What demise???Sure your name is not cellic Bhoy?

Can’t argue with that Mark , but surely winning trophies is the reason we play football and is one reason why we support our club .

1 Like

Ah there you are Buzz Bum with a new username WeegieCaol.

Did not take you long to come on here the real Rangers forum as you are barred from rangers rumours unofficial forums.

We got relegated to the lower league about 9 years ago and are still fighting out way back to the top of the SPFL.

Demise does not always mean DEAD it can mean “demoted” my friend in disguise.

OOPS !.

WeegieCaol you are no BuzzBomb my mistake , Buzz is a septic supporter who was always winding up posters on the unofficial rangers forums.

After re-checking posts on there , you are in fact " jyf " who slags off everyone regardless of their opinions being right or wrong and then your usual accusations of us being septic supporters in disguise.

You’ve been found out matey.

Have a nice day tho.

1 Like

Sorry thicko,wrong! Been a Rangers supporter for over fifty years and been to more games than you have had hot dinners. So bog off and get a brain.

That reply is exactly what you’ve been doing for years jyf to everyone on the rumours site and why I stopped posting on it .

You are the joke of that site ask Coldo on it.

LILLIBURELO. GSTQ! Work it out! Goodnight.

Billyboy? have you been on this site before under another name, I see you joined in Aug 17th

Hi DollysB,

No , this is the first time I’ve subscribed to this forum and as you say I joined on the 17th.

For years I’ve been getting official Rangers news emails with club news updates every day and it was one of those that suggested I subscribed to the forum.

Been on the unofficial rangers rumours site for years but stopped posting on it because of the septic biased editors and posters like jyf going under the username WeegieCaol with their vile replies to dedicated Rangers supporters.

I have a similar username on that site to the one I have here DollysB mate , but that’s it my friend.

1 Like

I was wondering how you managed to join the site when for the last 7 weeks or so there is no facility to post or join rangers news i was wanting to know how you managed to get in this area.

You keep talking about unofficial Rangers rumours site’s but you aint telling me which one’s.

Hi mate,

No idea if the site was down locally or nationally , but I had no problem subscribing to the site .

Perhaps it’s because I’ve been subscribed to Rangers news for years and the accounts are somehow linked .
The news subscription is only to registered email addresses with no required username and originally came with my season ticket holders information.

It was a suggestion on one of the emails about a week ago that I joined the forum.

As for the unofficial rangers rumours / banter / discussion site , I know it is a private run site like celtic rumours / liverpool rumours etc. cause I tried to complain about several vile comments on the site only to be told Rangers are not involved and are not associated with that site.

That site is financed by annoying adverts and donations and was great for the banter but is being ruined by the likes of " jyf " alias WeegieCaol on here and the biased editors on there.

Browse online for rangers rumours and you will see the rumours / banter etc. and you can view posts without having to register .

Billyboy? I checked out those forums I didn’t know they existed, every day is a school day eh!
You never heard of Parlane on this forum billyboy?, he was one nasty piece of work, soon as someone confronts him he attacks them like he has some sort of insecurity problem, infact the pattern is similar to the way you went after weegiecaol, I have been on this site for about 11 months and never found weegie to be a problem.

What Parlane would do was force his opinion on other posters, constant arguing, constant negativity and a bullyboy.
I outed him as a republican rebel masquerading as a Rangers fan.
He was banned twice under Parlane and once under Earplan and was given a life ban.
He was a right argumentative sore ar*e and fought with everybody.

After I outed him and continued to question him he messaged me and was squealing like a big lassie asking for a truce, and I wouldn’t give him one.
I don’t do deals with the Devil, surely you must have heard of him billyboy???

1 Like

Hi DollysB, ???

I can assure you I’ve never heard of him under that monicer .

But what you describe him as is exactly the responses I got from a poster wi username "jyf " on those sites and the reply I got from Weegie was exactly the same type of insinuations I got from my first post on here saying I was celticboy for no reason that I could see.

I note you are now suggesting I am this user you are headhunting with your ??? after my username on here.

That’s up to you for you suspicions but if you look on those rumours sites I have a username that ends wi " billy " and my last posts and replies were two weeks ago.

Please don’t take offence but your message to me is the very same description of the poster you are headhunting on here mate.

In any case if you are trying to goad me , good luck with that as I won’t even bother to reply to your remarks anymore my friend.

WeegieCaol

3d

demise?(dictionary:-“formal death”). What demise???Sure your name is not cellic Bhoy?

WeegieCaol

4d

Sorry thicko,wrong! Been a Rangers supporter for over fifty years and been to more games than you have had hot dinners. So bog off and get a brain.