Season ticket payment and risk of closed door games

As a season ticket holder who has been offered a £25 voucher to spend as a result of missing the remaining 19/20 season games, I want to know what the clubs plans are in the scenario where I pay the best part of a £1000 for myself and my son’s season tickets for the 20/21 season and then games cannot be played in front of spectators? We love Rangers but we are not on the massive wages of the first team players, who have been soaking up the money during the Covid-19 crisis. If I bought a plane ticket just now, or a ticket to a concert, I would receive my money back if my contract could not be fulfilled, so is this the same or am I just paying into a black hole where I might just lose my money to fund highly paid ball kickers? I don’t see any statements from the club about this anywhere.

I totally agree, it seems that the club at this point in time have no regard for the paying fans, many of who will be on reduced income with very little to spare. The £25 voucher is also a joke. At this kind of valuation a full season ticket should cost about £75. We the fans were all behind Rangers in the clubs time of need, now when the club have an opportunity to repay that loyalty it seems to have forgotten that it owes a debt of gratitude to the fans.