Rangers Player Ratings from Premiership win over Livingston

Originally published at: https://www.rangersnews.uk/match-report/rangers-player-ratings-from-premiership-win-over-livingston/

Rangers secured a comfortable 2-0 win over Livingston at the Tony Macaroni Arena on Sunday afternoon. Joe Aribo opened the scoring after 32 minutes with an emphatic finish having been sent through on goal by Scott Arfield. Shortly into the second half, the prolific Alfredo Morelos doubled the advantage. He notched his 22nd of the…

Agree with all of this apart from Barasic who as you say has played 13 games in a row. You only gave Barasic one point above Ojo, did you watch the match?? . I thought Barasic had a brilliant game today, set up Morelos for his Goal, he was physical and very controlled in everything he did in first half and early stages of second half. In the later stages he pushed forward, had a few wee chances on goal. showed his stamina, physical strength and skill in later stages. Without a doubt an 8 or 9 for me all day long, especially coming off a great performance on Thursday, especially when he feels unsafe on a plastic pitch. He along with Morelos deserve a wee rest. lol.

Parlane, he did give him an 8 which is two points more than Ojo .

When i looked it was a seven. He has obviously changed it and is not man enough to say so.

The awarding of a seven to Barisic was a typo corrected shortly after publication, sometimes these take a while to show depending on how you access the articles.

After the banning of a member earlier in the week, lets please try to avoid insulting comments on the forum.

Ban me …i canny be arsed anymore.

You will be missed Parlane