Rangers legend Ally McCoist wouldn’t "trust himself” around Craig Whyte

Originally published at: https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/rangers-legend-ally-mccoist-wouldnt-trust-himself-around-craig-whyte/

Rangers legend Ally McCoist has spoken out on Craig Whyte’s tumultuous ownership of the Glasgow club. The ex-Rangers boss and the club’s greatest ever goalscorer didn’t hold back as he criticised the businessman. It was the darkest time in the club’s history and McCoist said that didn’t matter to Whyte – who he claims “didn’t…

Ally you are better than that pair of chancers you have the club at heart it takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight .our focus should now be on the clubs future you were shafted by the previous board when you were manager but right now the sfa are still punishing us through several means so are the bbc . The club are better than our enemies So Come On Gers .

I cannot believe that Whyte still has the same face. I would have sworn there was nowhere in this world he could keep hold of it.

1 Like

Yea totally Craig Whyte is scum of the earth would love to meet him i would shred him to pieces ns