Rangers fans slam the SFA after Gerrard comments on Ryan Jack injury

Originally published at: https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/rangers-fans-twitter-gerrard-jack-injury-scottish-fa/

Rangers manager Steven Gerrard pointed the finger at the Scottish FA for their poor treatment of Ryan Jack which has left the Gers midfielder sidelined through injury – and Gers fans on Twitter couldn’t believe how reckless the national team’s staff have been with the Ibrox star. Jack was forced to withdraw from the Scotland…

I kind of agree with all of this but there is something that is kind of bugging me and it’s this, Ryan Jack is a professional and a very experienced player who should know his body it’s limitations and it’s strengths. Why did he not just refuse to do it, surely if he did this and Clark and SFA sent him home or questioned his commitment his reasoning would be accepted. Something does not sit right with this whole episode. Just for the record I am a season ticket holder at Ibrox but also a member of Tartan Army born in Scotland I support my national team. Scotland was always well represented by rangers, the likes of Goram, Greig, McCoist, Gough, Jardine, Cooper etc were all Scotland greats hate how Gers fans have this affinity with England and will not support the country of their birth it’s pathetic. Especially the union jack brigade.