Rangers fans react to Alfredo Morelos links to Napoli and Ibrox exit door

Originally published at: https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/rangers-fans-react-to-alfredo-morelos-links-to-napoli-and-ibrox-exit-door/

As Rangers launched their new home kit it was hard for the club’s fans not to react to the absence of Alfredo Morelos from the Castore-led marketing promotions. The Colombian striker is the Ibrox talisman and yet his image was nowhere to be seen as the Glasgow club launched a new era of retail operations.…

It pains me to say it, but on balance I think we should take the money and purchase another good striker the reason being, when Alfredo runs out on the pitch he may as well have a bulls eye on the back of his shirt. He is a target for referees and a target for opposition players with constant sly kicks, elbows and punches. Mother Teresa herself would have difficulty not reacting to this high level of provocation, and I fear, because of his reputation alone, there could be a few red cards given. I would not wish to cast aspersions, but it would not surprise me if some referees already have his name in the book, to save then writing it in later - they just need to tick it! He has been a great, and exciting player to watch and would be sorely missed but hopefully we can find another Laudrup or McCoist to crack in the goals and get us back to our rightful place in top spot. WATP.