Rangers fans react as Celtic declared champions and Hearts relegated

Originally published at: https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/rangers-fans-react-as-celtic-declared-champions-and-hearts-relegated/

Rangers fans have reacted on social media after the SPFL declared the Scottish Premiership season finished and awarded Celtic the title. The news was confirmed in a press release early on Monday afternoon. Ladbrokes Premiership and SPFL Season 2019/20 curtailed as Premiership clubs reach unanimous agreement that top flight cannot be finished. Full details: https://t.co/RHpIjr8b0V…

The real losers in this is Scottish Football. A laughing stock. Shellick awarded a title they didn’t win. SPFL a disgrace for not having the balls to call it and the other leagues null & void. While they will celebrate the league win it’s not 9 in a row. If this was golf they have won with a gimme…and they know it - not they will care mind you. Anyway, there is SFA we an do about it. We must win next season…show no mercy or weakness to anyone. Stevie G needs to get his shit kicking boots on an toughen the team up to deal with every games as a win - no matter the cost.

Celtic claiming they have won a league title today is like masturbating and telling everyone you had sex.
Everyone knows that doesn’t count and you’re really just a w*nker

IF the league had been Null and Void then they would have been going for 9 next season, leaving aside the fact that we weren’t there for 4 and no competition for 2. But now? Going for 1 in a row next season. If there is a next season. Can’t see there being 42 clubs when this is over

The SPFL is a joke. One of the worst leagues in the world.

Scottish premier division 1985-86.
Celtic 50 points + 29… Hearts 50 points + 26.
Celtic won the league on goal difference of three goals.
Hearts were well in front with eight games to go but unfortunately for them dropped points and Celtic won their last eight games.
The point I am making is the same thing could of happened this year with Rangers!
Note: If covid 19 had of happened that season would the bigoted crooks with green eyes who run Scottish football awarded Hearts the league title?
I am still waiting on Rod Stewart celebrating his knighthood by singing God Save The Queen in the centre circle at Parkhead??? I’m sure his followers would join in???