Rangers demand apology from pundit over 'spectacularly wrong' Hampden claims

Originally published at: https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/rangers-apology-demand-brazil-rod-stewart/

Rangers have blasted “spectacularly wrong” claims from Alan Brazil that a member of the Gers’ party “went for” Rod Stewart after Sunday’s League Cup final. Brazil had claimed on his TALKsport show yesterday that one of the director’s sons had had an altercation with the ageing pop star after he was spotted drunkenly lying on…

I swear that fat bast*rd Brazil’s head is pickled.
That’s the second outlandish statement he has come out with in the last few months against Rangers.
Rod Stewart should come out and say what happened and be honest about it.

The wee lad should’ve busted him. What better way to learn about future behaviour than getting your shite kicked in by a minor :joy:

1 Like

The pishy auld tramp made an arse of himself pished on that Loose Women I read as well. His wife had to tell him to go away and the crowd were cringing. As for Brazil the fat Halloween cake dailed prick, after what his beloved Club put him though I find it decidedly creepy that he still talks them up at all.

1 Like

But Stewart can’t come out and say what happened as he was absolutely Steamboat Wullie by the sounds of it.