Rangers confirm imminent departures of six players

Originally published at: https://www.rangersnews.uk/club-news/rangers-confirm-imminent-departures-of-six-players/

Rangers have confirmed the imminent departures of six players upon the expiration of their current contracts. Three of the players – Wes Foderingham, Andy Halliday and Jon Flanagan – were part of the first-team squad across the season but struggled for game time. #RangersFC can confirm that Andy Halliday, Jon Flanagan and Wes Foderingham will…

Halliday is warrior, his departure is mistake.

I agree. Halliday would be a useful player to have in the ranks to underline, if nothing else, the importance of being a Ger & winning to the newer boys in the team. To be honest i’d rather have Ian Ferguson in there giving the young lads a rather direct talking to!

Brandon Barker also has to go if he can’t be sold or sent out on loan I personally would terminate his contract simply not good enough to play for Rangers.I would keep Jordan Jones I thought he showed promise before his reckless tackle in the OF game in September ruined his season