Premiership club competing with English side for Rangers talent - report

Originally published at: https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/premiership-club-competing-with-english-side-for-rangers-talent-report/

Scottish Premiership outfit Motherwell are battling “at least one” English club for the signature of Rangers talent Jake Hastie. According to the Scottish Sun, Hastie could be set for a return to Lanarkshire on loan with Motherwell enjoying a Europa League qualification place as things stand. Hastie, 21, joined Rangers at the beginning of last…

No criticism of Hastie intended as I think he is talented , but I dont understand why we signed this boy . We never gave him a chance last season and now want to loan him out again even though, at 21 , if he is good enough , he should be challenging for a first team place .I dont see what good sending him back to Motherwell will do him .I would prefer to see him on the bench before the likes of Barker and Jones who have had a full season and contributed nothing .Hastie looks as if he has a few goals in him which they don`t .A weird one , in my opinion.

1 Like

How many players do we have or how many players still signed with Rangers how many could still be able or good enough to play for the club

When we have talent the likes of young playersgoing to Chelsea or other big clubs why do we not have a system where the people in charge wake up before we loose some body else