Notable absentee from Rangers kit launch generates air of uncertainty

Originally published at: https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/notable-absentee-from-rangers-kit-launch-generates-air-of-uncertainty/

As the highly anticipated release of Rangers’ new Castore home kit is unveiled, there was one notable absentee from the club’s marketing promotions. Alfredo Morelos is in Glasgow – stopping off at a Colombian coffee shop in the city’s eastend – and for all intents and purposes, the proud new father appears happy. Alfredo Morelos…

It makes sense that they wouldnt use Alfie in case he does go but it doesnt ,mean that he has something lined up .The whole video would be useless if they focused on him and he left so it features players who definitely wont be going anywhere .OR it may just be that Alfie had not returned to training when the video was shot and that these guys were the first ones back.The video also doesnt feature Jack ,Goldson , Barisic , Davis etc so there may be a simple explanation rather than a conspiracy theory.

I personally think the incident before the Hearts game where Gerrard allowed Morelos back to his homeland and told him to be back for a certain date and didn’t, for me, Gerrard lost all trust in him, Morelos let Gerrard, his team mates, and Rangers supporters down badly.
Morelos acted in a selfish manner and didn’t give a damn about the club, he cannot be trusted again.
I hope I am wrong in what I have stated, I like Morelos but he made a rod for his own back.