Gérrard and the SFA charge

Not only are the referees not doing their jobs properly by allowing opponents of Rangers to bludgeon some of our players, also kick a hole in a players leg and the SFA doing nothing about it, and if we complain about it we are getting pulled up, fucking joke.
Gerrard should tell the SFA that Clancy and their disciplinary system are a joke and they are nothing but cheating bastards and take the ban.

2 Likes

Agreed. We’ve lain down to them all far too long. Time we took a stand.

3 Likes

I am totally sick to the back teeth of our club,players,management being totally shafted at every opportunity by the incompetent blazers that “run” our sport. It is now getting to the level of total vindictiveness. It would be laughable if it wasn’t so serious. Only in Scotland and only if it’s Rangers. Pathetic!

2 Likes

I am a little confused Gerrard said " But I’d be very interested to see what the decision would’ve been from the officials had the shoe been on the other foot and Alfredo had made that tackle.”
By charging him, the SFA are implying that interest in Scottish football should be an offence.

Now, to be fair to them, they are doing their level best to reduce that interest by their ridiculous and heavily biased decision making. But if they feel the need to use internal law to achieve that aim, why don’t they just ask Parliament to pass a law making interest in football an offence. I believe an English king did that once to promote archery practice, but I would be surprised if Scottish Government wanted us all to learn to use deadly weapons :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Ski,

In my humble opinion the celtic supporting compliance officer assisted by Liewell will try to get us a points deduction to make sure we don’t get too near the tims too early.

1 Like