Exclusive: Former Rangers DoF Gordon Smith criticises SPFL governance

Originally published at: https://www.rangersnews.uk/columnist/exclusive-former-rangers-dof-gordon-smith-criticises-spfl-governance/

Gordon Smith has criticised the SPFL’s governance during the global health crisis, labelling the process around the ending of the leagues “a bit of a shambles”. There may have been no football at any level in Scotland since mid-March but there has been plenty of drama off the pitch. Rangers were one of several clubs…

They rushed the decision to give Celtic the title, put a gun to the heads of other clubs to accept the decision or no money is forthcoming, absolutely ridiculous.
I noticed Mexico finished their season due to covid-19 and didn’t declare any winners of the league

Dolly, class teams like Juventus have refused the title on the grounds that to take it would lack integrity. They don’t even have a tour of Japan waiting. Liewell addressed the meeting, although he did not represent anybody. Dundee’s vote did not count although cast and sent within the timescale.
I could go on, but the level of corruption just sickens me. Wish to God we could get out down to England and let the bastards drown

Its only a matter of time ski till the corrupt scum drown in their own depravity and go back to whence they came, the gutter