Ex Rangers star Derek Ferguson would sell Alfredo Morelos for £6m

Originally published at: https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/ex-rangers-star-derek-ferguson-would-sell-alfredo-morelos-for-6m/

Derek Ferguson “would snap you’re hand off” for £6m or £7m for Alfredo Morelos if he was in charge of Rangers. The former Gers midfielder was speaking as part of an End of Season Review on Open Goal when he made the extraordinary claim. Ferguson puts it down to the player’s indiscipline and criticised how…

The upside is if we stick to our price, we keep him for another year. He will know he has to screw the nut if he wants caps and a move, so hopefully we will benefit

Ffs Derek uv a cheek going on about anyone being a role model for young players- if you’d worked half as hard as you should have Souness would have kept u. Turning into another bitter ex player just like ur wee bro- just embarrassing yourself.

Robhadd is totally right . These ex Rangers players who are taking it in turns to criticise the management and players for the 50 pieces of silver paid by the Scottish press is a disgrace.Boyd , Thomson and both Fergusons should be ashamed of themselves and for this Ferguson to do so is particularly annoying .The guy spat the dummy when Souness tried to improve him from the square passing midfielder that he was and if he had listened then he might have been nearly as good as his brother . As for Alfie , if that is the money offered we should knock if back and keep him.

Shite talk must run in the ferguson family. Barry, Derek and I think I’ve even read that Lewis likes to talk his fair share aswell lol

Not sure what is so “extraordinary” about Derek Ferguson’s claim about 6 or 7 million. We all need to wake up and smell the coffee and realise the Scottish league is garbage. Morelos cannot get into a squad of 40 players chosen by Colombia he more or less lost us the league through his sending offs and suspensions and has not scored against Celtic. Over rated and a liability I would take 5 million.

Honestly, given his disciplinary history £6m is generous. Teams do not have the time or the patience for players who could potentially cost them matches or worse yet, money.
Morelos, though a fantastic striker has developed a serious temper. This will seriously affect his value.

That’s why Ferguson will never manage a team better than Clyde! Bitter little man?