Definitely no surprise from the media

Yesterday reading down Google news it seemed to be plastered with how much Rangers were going to get hammered by, against Braga. Even watching the game on Bein with an English commentator the Braga player’s were being compared to Supermen supposedly fitter, stronger and faster and with footballing skills that would put Pele to shame,it was surely just a matter of time before they wiped the floor with their lowly counterparts. But the script was rewritten and Rangers was Braga’s kryptonite playing football that negated their superpowers. Today waking up with a grin like a Cheshire cat and a head full of bongo’s I grabbed the phone just to check I wasn’t dreaming, nada not an article I could find, maybe it’s too early I thought, but the Suns got two stories on fan’s singing on a flight and busker’s singing sectarian songs for money, talk about negativity, I’m wondering just how many pre prepared pieces of garbage had to be torn up by the sunsports writers and according to an article yesterday they all (at least 12 of them ) predicted a Braga win very knowledgeable writer’s, all wrong. Well at least I’m comfortable in the knowledge that their all sickened by the Gers going forward to the last 16.

1 Like

Bloody well said that man.

1 Like