Anthony Stokes and 10 in a row

Just watched Anthony Stokes who now is employed by Livingston FC. commenting on Celtic’s defeat “speaking as a Celtic supporter all that matters is Celtic win 10:in a row”. I take it from that if given the opportunity he will facilitate that. He cannot be trusted by his manager to play for his club in any fixture against Celtic, or indeed any game that has a direct influence on the championship. I always knew the guy was thick but he really has surpassed himself this time.

4 Likes

They are cheating barstewards weegie pure and simple

They always say that we think that we are entitled, just look at the reaction to their defeat, shock defeat etc.I told my brother in law who supports Celtic before the game that it would be a hard game. Ferencvaros are a proud club from a proud footballing nation that has been in the doldrums for a while. No tie in Europe is a given. Underestimate your opponent and get bitten in the bum. No one is entitled, WE know that.

1 Like

Entitled, I’ve heard that a few times from the mob it’s all bullshit, all deflection from their own failings.

1 Like

On top of all that he’s a repugnant little Bheast who actively attended IRA fundraisers. The little rat should be ejected from Britain imo.

2 Likes

The bhoys a bam!! Straight up shit striker. Playing for livie & trying to tell popcorn teeth what to do. Lol. Could not cut it at the PEDORING or the spoon burners!!! So he goes to Livingston. Thought he thought he was a EPL player.:+1::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:WRTP NFSE RTWD :uk::uk::uk::100:

2 Likes