Rangers boss Steven Gerrard singles out four players in transfer update

Originally published at: https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/rangers-boss-steven-gerrard-singles-out-four-players-in-transfer-update/

Rangers boss Steven Gerrard suggested that the first port of call for new Sporting Director will be getting rid of the deadwood at Ibrox in the upcoming transfer window. The Gers boss told reporters that the club are unlikely to dip into the January transfer window [Evening Times] unless it’s for a player who will…

Dollys, do you have anything to back that claim up? I do not always see eye to eye with Parlane, but have no reason to believe he is not a Rangers fan. If you do, let’s see it.
I suspect Cameron would be happy to stop him posting if there is anything in it. But to make concerted attacks, you should have some evidence. Coming from Dublin is certainly not enough, parlane does not deny it.

Thanks Skibadly. I was born in Dublin to Scottish parents who travelled alot. I have lived in many places but call Glasgow my home having lived here for 22 years. I cannot believe I am having to justify myself but this guy is continually pestering me because I pulled him up for making jokes about child abuse as can be seen here ( [Former Rangers defender Smith blown away by revamped training facilities Former Rangers defender Smith blown away by revamped training facilities. I am a bluenose through and through as were my parents, some of my posts on here can be scathing towards rangers but only when I feel it is justified my last post was actually sticking up for Tav so not exactly what dollybraes is making out that I am a scumbag traitor trash etc . The guy is sick. he also wrote this towards me in another post

Bullsh*t Parlane you are a Irish Dubliner Mick you are outed, only on Rangers News with your constant negativity to disrupt the Rangers News site.
You should be calling the paedo priests that carry out their disgusting behaviour disgraceful.
You are outed, time to piss off to your wee paedo state across the water

@DollysBraes - if you continue to flag every single reply to yourself as “inappropriate” we will be forced to ban you. Stop bickering and use the forum for its purpose - discussing football

If that is beyond you then feel free to leave

I am trying to get this Dollybraes guy off my back I have sent messages offering a truce to him he has consistently said that I am a tim a Catholic and support Celtic can something please be done about this.

DollysBraes has been warned about his conduct. If you both can’t get along then please just ignore each other. We won’t have the forum turned into a personal slanging match. Thanks

Thanks I intend to ignore him from now on…

1 Like