Rangers are fucking pish

youse are wee scumbag bastards whose players are fucking thugs. wee proddie cunts

Obviously you are an uneducated lout who can’t comprehend the English language did you actually attend school of course you did it was approved.

2 Likes

Where do they get them John , are they “hatched” mate coming on to a Rangers site to slag off our club…

:joy::joy::joy:aye right Billyboy who are you trying to kid, trying to deflect attention away from Billyboy with another bogus profile, fuckthegers.
Billyboy/Parlane/Earplan all the same guy.
Parlane with his VPN to make your IP address change and appear as a different IP address from a different location with unlimited masked email addresses.
Cameron Willis you need to put a stop to this guy.

I am bumping this back up just to show you the kind of guy you are dealing with. Billyboy/Parlane/Earplan/fuckthegers all the same person.
Fuckthegers is part of the Parlane virus another mutation if you like, this is the level of mentality that comes from this guy.

He is one of the total obsessed unwashed trouble makers.

I don’t know how many times I have stated to ignore this guy billyboy and that he is a republican rebel masquerading as a Rangers fan.
If he is allowed on this site this is the sort of garbage he comes out with.
A total nonsense.
That post above from fuckthegers is a ban all day long but nothing gets done about it, and billyboy/parlane wrote it under a another profile name.
Ridiculous.

Does your mummy know you’re on a website for adults? Thought not. Away back to your crib!

Weegie, Billyboy/fuckthegers is a man-child.

Cameron Willis is back posting, he should have a look at this thread and get rid of Billyboy, a total imposter, fraud and conman, and is making a farce of this forum again.

Billyboy/Parlane/Earplan and the latest one fuckthegers is the same guy, our old friend Parlane who caused nothing but mayhem on the forum 3 times before.

In case you have forgotten Parlane and Earplan were given life bans for their nonsense and now he is back again under Billyboy and fuckthegers.
Ban him, it doesn’t matter if he comes back on again under another profile, we will let you know and you can ban him again it’s very easy to understand his idiosyncrasies, so can point him out as soon as he starts his garbage again.

He needs help,perhaps he should see a doctor about his obsession.

1 Like

You can say that again weegie😁

I suppose weegie the majority of Rangers forums has a obsessed resident Celtic supporter kidding on he is a Rangers fan at least we can get a laugh out of it watching them trying to convince people they support Rangers😁

“fuckthegers” - real name Wayne.
Wayne Toucher.

1 Like

God damn obsessed wee Timmy fannypad
It’s in their DNA - predators

2 Likes

Predators have some modicum of intelligence. They are just eejits.

1 Like

He’s a disgusting bheast “mate”

1 Like

I see our resident Tim is posting again on another thread.
Maybe we could give him a pet name.
Have a competition for a name for him.
I will kick it off I am gonna call him “Haemorrhoid”…because he is a right pain in the arse.

1 Like

I see the resident Tim is still talking to
a 2 month old post on an other thread :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Billy nae mates

“Mouse” would be ok as he’s a"wee sleekit cowran tim’rous beastie".

1 Like